This was a very big project for us, converting part of an agricultural barn into a swimming pool, and we are delighted and very proud of the quality finish and stunning outlook we have achieved.
The indoor heated swimming pool, hot tub and relaxing sun lounge area has been designed to take in the breath-taking views of the Fowey Estuary and the surrounding open countryside and wonderful wildlife.
SWIMMING POOL RULES
Using the pool
1. The pool is normally open between 8 o’clock and dusk.
2. It is heated by our biomass boiler and is maintained at a constant and comfortable 30 degrees Celsius.
3. We service the pool every morning before we open the doors.
4. There is a disabled toilet and changing rooms alongside the pool with baby changing facilities. Please note there are shallow steps into the pool but we do not currently have a hoist.
5. There is an open shower for use before and after swimming which we thoroughly recommend our guests to use.
6. Please take your shoes off and leave under the pegs inside the door.
1. The pool is not staffed so you are responsible for your own safety while using it.
2. All children under 15 year old must be accompanied by an adult. No lone bathing.
3. The pool is under CCTV surveillance and has an alarm for emergencies.
4. The pool is 1.1m deep overall with a level profile.
5. Running, jumping and diving are strictly forbidden.
6. All infants under 2 years old must wear a swimming nappy under a neoprene swimsuit designed to contain ‘accidents’. We do have a few nappies for sale so please ask.
7. Absolutely NO glass or china to be taken into the pool area.
Acrylic glasses are provided in the cottages.
Please note the pool will be closed on Saturday morning whilst the pool is being maintained and cleaned. Thank you.